- Higher Quality
- Greater Yield
When you’re looking for consistency, repeatability, higher quality and greater yield, focus is everything.
Introducing Argus FOCUS, an innovative software solution for cultivation optimization that provides you the information and tools you need to plan and then steer your crops to better outcomes.
With Argus FOCUS, you can create your own cultivation recipes to guide growing of every batch. You can plan your environmental set points and production events, like plant movements, irrigation and crop treatments, over the entire batch lifecycle. And, develop a library of plans that can be reliably repeated.
With an intuitive and customizable dashboard of your production metrics, combined with environmental data pulled directly from your Argus system, Argus FOCUS makes it easy to monitor progress against your plan so you can respond in real-time to variations.
With Argus FOCUS, you can analyze your results – batch by batch – with an integrated view of lifecycle cultivation data and your production metrics. Then, develop actionable insights to improve future outcomes or replicate previous results.
Do you want to see all your important cultivation data in one place?YesGot it
Get all the information you need about a batch in a single place to monitor progress, identify issues and steer your crop:
- Visualize environmental data automatically recorded from your Argus TITAN system by batch no matter how many different zones they move through
- View data and activities for each batch that you manually add to a calendar at any time in the growth cycle, such as actions taken, results logged, and other notes
- View information that is automatically captured about the growing cycle, such as days in stage, total growth cycle, and movement events
- Ease data collection and improve accuracy by eliminating multiple resources like production journals, spreadsheets, and whiteboards
Do you want to record and repeat your best practices?YesGot it
Repeat your results by encoding your best practices into plans for each varietal and track batches against those plans:
- Use plans as recipes to capture your knowledge and standardize growing practices that your whole team can follow
- Define your own targets for environmental conditions, plant characteristics and other production metrics
- Set tasks, movement events, and instructions on a growth-cycle calendar
- Set the attributes that are most important for you to track to achieve results
- Adjust plans over time based on outcomes and learnings, which may include the introduction of new approaches or technologies
Do you want to know what’s happening to your crop in real-time?YesGot it
Readily see all the information you need in one place when a batch varies from plan so you can take action:
- View all the inputs to your batch in a single location to provide a complete picture
- Customize your dashboard with your key growing variables, monitor against plan, and identify anomalies as they occur
- For each batch, visualize your key environmental data from TITAN and manually-entered information stitched together over all zones over its growth cycle – all in a single chart - to help identify where things went off plan
- Get feedback and input from others by adding users to Argus FOCUS
Do you want to improve if you didn’t get the results you wanted?YesGot it
Easily analyze a full view of lifecycle inputs and outcomes of any batch and assess opportunities to improve:
- Capture success metrics at any time during or after the growth cycle
- Look back through batch data to identify factors that contributed to specific or unexpected results
- Use learnings to adjust growing plans to better achieve desired outcomes in the future
- Label batches to readily identify those with particular results for repetition, improvement or further analysis
If you checked yes to any of these, request a demo to learn more.Request a demo
From a Grower's Perspective
“As a Poinsettia grower, my business is about hitting my Christmas ship dates with flowers that are on-spec for quality, color and height. If my crop falls behind, I need to know what’s happening quickly so I can get things back on track. And I can’t afford the time to be tracking down information from all over the place.”
“With Argus FOCUS, I can create a growing plan for my Poinsettias that includes the growth cycle timeline and all my environmental targets along the way, as well as key things I need to watch, like plant height. I can also plan out when I need to do things, like move or treat the plants, to stick to my dates.
Based on my ‘Christmas Poinsettia’ plan, I can define everything about my batch – from the zone it starts in, to the number of plants and target ship date. Then, throughout the growth cycle, I’ll keep my eye on the dashboard watching key values, and if I notice something’s off – like not reaching height targets – I can jump in with more light or change spacing.
After the Christmas rush, I can look back and see the whole picture of my batch – all my environmental data and everything else I entered – to see if I need to change my plan for next year.”
From a Grower's Perspective
“As a third generation cucumber grower, I learned everything from my parents. Now, I want a better way to share my knowledge of growing so the next generation can take over and be successful.”
“With Argus FOCUS, I can encode my hard-earned experience into growing plans for each of our varietals, knowing which ones grow best in each season and what it takes to grow successfully. I can specify all the targets for climate control and any metrics I want to measure and track. I can add notes and instructions to the plan throughout the growing cycle.
Once I have a plan in place, I can define a batch of cucumbers with all the attributes and parameters I need. The dashboard gives me an easy way to quickly check in daily on progress, track against targets, and react if we find ourselves behind plan”
From a Grower's Perspective
“As a cannabis grower, my job is to make sure we are maximizing our yield from each batch, but also to ensure the quality of our product. I’m constantly looking back at past batches to see what happened to make them successful so that we can repeat them.”
“With Argus FOCUS, I capture all the information I need to know about a batch over its lifecycle – in one place – including the environmental data from my Argus system, plus the data I collect and manually enter along the way and after we finish the batch. This lets me compare the results to my targets and see what happened if things went better or worse than I expected, and gives me insights into how to repeat successes or modify my growing plans for next time.
Improving yield and quality is an ongoing priority. With Argus FOCUS, I can save time and effort it takes for me to do regular retrospective analyses of our batches because I have all the information I need at my fingertips.”
From a Grower's Perspective
“As a Researcher, I am always about the data. Sometimes I’m the grower and other times I rely on others, but the success of my research always depends on knowing exactly what my plants experienced throughout an experiment."
“Sometimes my plants move from a growth chamber to a greenhouse. I check in on my experiments every day to make sure they are progressing, and at the end, I want a complete picture so I can draw conclusions and repeat the process if I want.
With Argus FOCUS, I can create a clear growing plan that reflects my experiment requirements. We treat our experiments like a batch, and we track all the environmental data from our Argus system together with the data we measure, collect and enter manually, and we’re able to see this all in one place in a dashboard any time, and in greater detail when I want to dig deeper.
At the end of an experiment, I can view all the data, inputs and movements of the batch stitched together in one timeline across all zones, and that makes it easier for me to analyze the results.”
Built for all kinds of growers, Argus FOCUS provides the information and insights you need today for optimizing your cultivation. And, it's a platform that will integrate new data sources, advanced technologies and intelligence in the future as you grow.